Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ANTM: Only Cuz Of Isis

So I haven't really discussed the new and upcoming season of America's Next Top Model. I was prayin I wouldn't want to watch it BUT of course Tyra done got me again. I have to watch to see the Tranny known as Isis. I'm sure you all know the back story...she was one of the models in the homeless photo shoot they did in one of the challenges last season and now she/he is a contestant this season. I want you all to watch Isis on the runway struttin her stuff. She is a bit much and I'm sure Tyra will tell her you walk down the runway, you pose and then you walk back. Right now, Isis walks down, up, back down, spins, twirls, back down, more spins and then freezes in a pose mid-runway. Yup, Isis is fierce ya'll and dammit to hell, I'll be watchin.

ISIS TSUNAMI RUNWAY ICON BALL 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Isis on some MSNBC documentary about being born in the wrong body?

The last time I partially watched ANTM was the cycle with Toccara, Eva, etc. The show just got stale to me. Can't say that I'll watch this cycle either.

(vixenchick) said...

park avenue: yup!i thought i was the only person who saw that.

f.u.: isis too damn fierce.