Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bored Zsugsh...

Hey Bitches. I have tons of work to do, this is the slowest news week, and I'm over fashion week. As much as I love to look hot 2 def, a week of this is too much for me. Why can't there be a Food Week wear all you do is eat anything you want while sittin next to celebs who don't eat. And I'm not talking about NYC Restaurant Week (altho I do indulge) cuz that's not free. I'm talkin bout a tent (as in the fashion week tents) where there is just nothin but free noshes and champagne and Goose. And while you stuffin scrimp in yo mouff your like OMG, Posh are u not gonna eat that? Yummmmmmmmmmmm. Anyway, there is nothing to talk about but who was seen at this show and after one or two shows, I done seen er'body I need to see and I'm done. The parties are still fun tho. That's fo sho. Oh but speaking of fashion, in case you were wondering why Solange K. makes the fashion choices that she does, click I am going to attempt to use the term "self-actualize" as many times a day as I can. Anyhooo....

Even more boring is that people are still tryna find ways to bring Barack down. I'm sure you all know that the white women are lovin some Palin and all of a sudden the polls are swinging in McCain's favor. And now, Barack done spoke the truth and these bitches are mad. You can put lipstick on a pig," Obama said as the crowd cheered. "It's still a pig." Um, is that not true? You could put lipstick on Sarah Palin's daughter and she'd still be a knocked up teenage ho cuz her mama don't believe in sex education or abortion or women's right to choose. Is that not true? I don't see what the drama is. Not to mention, McCain and Palin have both made the same statement and Barack has made reference to this lipstick pig thing before but all of a sudden it is an attack against Palin. UGH!!!! I can't. I just need for it to be November so we can be done with this bullshit and watch President Obama make it do wut it do.

And seriously, if for some reason Barack doesn't win, all of my people's living outside of the U.S. please get a bed ready....cuz I'm comin. I need a Serta and fluffy pillows only please.

And who cares that Jelly Belly is pregnant again ....if she is even pregnant again. Way to save a pointless marriage.

And is Eve really dating this dude? Should we be more mad that she is rockin micros or that this guy looks dirty?

And um, why would Deelishis's (yes the Flava of Love Deelishis) engagement/wedding warrant any media attention? And seriously, the family portraits? Why must people try so hard???? I can't.

Anyway, so I'm off to self-actualize. Should anything deem worthy for me to chat about I'll be back and I'll make it impossible for you to overlook me amongst the crowd of other blogs.

Luh u, bye.

2 comments:

The F_Uitlist said...

MTV BOOO that was the wackest show of all times. I thought Pink and Christina A did the best performances. I love both songs.

I'm a bit over Rihanna, its started to get a tad 'Yonce for me.

Palin and her nasally voice needs to crawl back under the rock she and the republicans came from under

Usher is a fool.

Anonymous said...

Can you please comment on the fineness of Lance Gross? Have u seen his recent pictures?