Monday, September 1, 2008

A Lil Holiday Random Ish...

Hey Bitches!!!! With the holiday weekend still bubblin and while I'm still tryna figure out why my thighs are burnin, I thought I would do a lil check in and see what's been goin on in the world.

I know we all saw Barack's speech on Thursday. No need to reszusgh that. He is the President of this bitch. Done. I refuse to even acknowledge McCain's bullshit VP pick. I mean, I think we all know that McCain's people know they are going to lose and someone thought well, we could try to get all of Clinton's bitter supporters by selecting some random Alaska Governor who has no experience doing anything and is pretending to be the mother of her 16 year old daughter's Down Syndrome baby. They think that women are so desperate to have a woman in some role of importance that Hill's people will vote Republican. But I think women, even the dumb bitter ones, are smart enough to know that voting for an old man puppet and a random woman who are both very much opposed to a woman's right to choose and support spending billions on oil would not be a good look. That's all I have to say about that.

On a much brighter note, we all finally got to see Halle's daughter Nahla. She's a cutie of course. Those eyes!






And then a lil zwexy....Tyson just lettin it all hang out. Me likey!





I hope you all have a fabulous holiday weekend!!!

Image Source

4 comments:

Miss P said...

omg, is he damn near naked??? please, just let it fall!

and halle's baby is too damn cute.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... hmmm wow... it's the unshaven version of the D'angelo pics ;)

Is that his babies momma??? did I miss somrthing?

And oh yes, halle's kid is very cute. good for her ;)

Anonymous said...

Halle's baby is beautiful.

Tyson Beckford needs to groom.

Dee said...

...umm, what is up with Halle's hair? Near the part? Something doesn't look right.......