Friday, October 10, 2008

Hate or Real Talk?




New York....of I Love New York has added her two cents in regards to Punk and Jennifer Hud's engagement. And I mean, since dude did attempt/pretend/maybe really did try to win the affections of New York, her opinion should be valid. Right?

New York tells InTouchWeekly:

"He’s really loving being Mr. Jennifer Hudson. I think he’s loving the lavish things she brings to his life, he’s seeing the world due to Jennifer’s success,” Tiffany tells In Touch. “[But] can you love this person if they lose all of this tomorrow? She needs to find out. I just hope people are marrying each other for the right reasons.”

New York’s not optimistic about the couple’s future. “It’s a mixed match, it won’t work,” she says. “He’ll be in her shadow like Al Reynolds was to Star Jones, like Stedman Graham is to Oprah.” There’s also a good reason David wasn’t the right match for Tiffany on I Love New York 2. “When we were in Miami together, he didn’t even try anything [on me]!” she says. “Maybe I wasn’t his type, maybe I wasn’t big enough for him.” “His heart is way big,” Tiffany says of David, who proposed to Jennifer after dating less than a year.

“Two weeks ago, I ran into [Jennifer and David] and I didn’t say much,” reveals Tiffany. “I said ‘Goodbye, Punk!’ and she looked at me like ‘What!’ I know his name’s David, but I call him Punk.”

Now I totally see what she was talkin bout in regards to Al U Doin and Star - I mean, Al U Doin and Punk could be cousins - but she's way off in the Oprah and Stedman comparison. Stedman don't want none of Oprah's shine. He was runnin shit and handlin his own bidness and had his own money and was lovin Oprah before she was sittin on billions. I think lots of people forget that. And who knows, maybe Punk doesn't want none of JHud's shine neither.....but that is hard to believe cuz nobody goes on a Part 2 reality show to find love to really find love with a crusty skeezer like New York. You go to be on TV and to be added to Z-list.

Even more so, while I am beyond bitter that the diva would settle for a ex-reality Punk, I think New York may be hatin a lil bit when she says they are a mixed matched and when she says maybe she wasn't big enough. Well boo, clearly you weren't and that is big in both ways honey. Punk done snagged himself a curvy, sexy, Oscar winner than can SANG like nodbody's damn bidness. I guess he knew there was bigger and better waitin for him.

I still vomit in my mouth a lil bit knowin that there is bigger and better out there for J-Hud - and I really just wonder why she is so in a rush when she can just enjoy. And yeah, she started on a reality show too but that was about real talent -not tryna suck the toes of some hooker. And that show led her to success beyond even her own wildest dreams. Good luck with that Jennifer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just my 2cents..but I think Punk and Al Reynolds have quite a bit in common..both are gay!

Now if I'm wrong..which I sersiouly think Punk is a PUNK but if I'm wrong, I think Jennifer still needs to really take her time and think things through and see whats what before she dedicates her life to this man. I would hate to see her end up with a gay husband and eyes full of tears. She is too young to be making hasty decisions with something so serious as marriage.