Monday, November 17, 2008

No More Tape For Isis!!


Isis is finally going to have the surgery she's been wishing for so that she can nip and tuck her unwanted peen and turn it into a vajayjay!!! And who is making this dream come true? No other than Tyra!

Tyra Banks surprises Isis King, the first transgender contestant on America’s Next Top Model, with sex reassignment surgery in an episode of her talk show to air Tuesday.

“This is not happening!” King, who was born Darrell Walls, says when Banks introduces her to Dr. Marci Bowers, a leading gender reassignment surgeon who has experienced the surgery herself. Bowers is paying for the surgery.

“[I feel] like I’m about to wake up,” says King - who lived in a homeless shelter in Maryland before trying out for the show.

The 22-year-old hadn’t gone under the knife yet because she couldn’t afford the $20,000 to $35,000 price tag. “It’s hard. I try not to think about it because it is something I’m really passionate about,” she says. “I feel like I really was born in the wrong body, and it’s just the one thing that makes me feel uncomfortable.”

King wouldn’t allow photos of herself as a male shown on the 11th season of ANTM, but reveals them for the first time on The Tyra Banks Show.

Why was she hesitant about the pictures? “I look at it like yes, I’m the first transgender contestant, but okay, lets move past it now,” King explains. “I’m just a woman trying to compete just like everyone else.”


I am happy for Isis! Da only thing is, I hope now she finds her true fabulous side. Cuz I don't know if ya'll watched her on ANTM but um, while she takes a fierce ass picture and looked fabulous when she was zsugshed up for her photo shoot, any other time - like during judging and stuff, Isis was strait up a frumpy dumpy. Like boo boo, if you can turn yourself into any kind of woman you want to be, why in da hell would you want to be Ugly Betty? Maybe your new vajajay will add a lil extra sumtin sumtin to your zexy.

Source

2 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

Isis is gonna be fan-fucking-tastic after she gets the peen cut off!

xoxo

vixen

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Go Isis!!

-OG