Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Over Steppin Her Boundaries


Ok so you guys all know super model of the world Gisele Bündchen who recently married her boo New England Patriots QB Tom Brady, who is the baby daddy of Bridget Moynahan's son? If not, Google it. Anyhoo, Bridge was with child while Tom and Gisele started dating and I believe that is why Bridge chose not to give their son Tom's last name (baby's name is John Edward Thomas Moynahan...and I kind of love that). So there is/was drama but they've managed to keep things as classy as possible and under wraps.

Well just the other day quotes from Gisele's Vanity Fair interview started coming out and in regards to being a step-mother, she basically told Bridget that she doesn't give a shit if she birthed Tom's child, that baby is 100% hers. And I quote: "I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that. But to me, it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child – I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that's important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he's my son, from the first day. He's a little angel – the sweetest, most cuddly, loving baby. I feel blessed to have him in my life."

When I read that I was thinking, it is wonderful that she loves Tom's baby as her own. The baby has three parents, and maybe if Bridge falls in love again, he'll have four and that is fantastic. BUT I couldn't help but feel like Gisele should keep her friggin mouth shut when it comes to Bridget and Tom's child...ESPECIALLY when it comes to talking about how she know he got a mom and she hopes he has a good relationship with his her but she feels like he's her son, from the first day. BITCH, is it not bad enough that Bridget had to deal with Tom breaking up with her, then fuckin your hot fuckin ass, and then you get to marry him which she thought she was gonna do after giving him years of her life and now you got to go and talk about how HER son is yours?! I mean DAAYUM Gisele, like where is the empathy? Just think about if the roles were reversed. Seriously.

I was kind of hoping that Bridget would somehow respond...but I can appreciate that she's keeping her head held high and not stooping to stank bitch levels...

Good thing her friends are!!! Her friends are not happy about Gisele's comment and one said: "If Gisele loved Bridget's child like he was '100 percent her own,' then she would not talk about him in the press. Discretion and respect are not either of Gisele or Tom's virtues, as was evidenced even when the child was still unborn and they publicly flaunted their relationship without any discretion whatsoever. Don't you think Jack will grow up and read her comments and find them disrespectful to him and his mother? If Tom is such a great father as everyone likes to say, then you would think that he'd respect the privacy of his young child and would ask his wife not to use his son as a publicity prop and a subject of public discussion. Is she is so desperate for attention that she can't find anything more productive to talk about other than Bridget's child?"

And I concur. Thanks Bridget's friend. Well said.

Source/Source

2 comments:

The F_Uitlist said...

See I was disturbed from the time I started reading this mess. That is the kind of comment that will get Step-mommy cut.

You can love him but his MOTHER SON relationship has nothing to do with you.

Oluchi said...

the f- it list said it best. gisele is asking to get cut.