Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Return Of Maxwell: Le Sigh....


I have been WAITING not so patiently for Maxwell to return to me. I've missed him in my life. I've missed his gorgeous falsetto telling me how magical I am and all the things we can do together. I've missed his pretty face. I've missed his talent. I mean, it's been 8 years! And he's back....and I feel like he may be better than ever before. Seriously, how much do you LOVE his new song Pretty Wings??!! He's singing to me yet again, and I'm overjoyed.

Maxwell's new album, Black Summer’s Night is part one of a trilogy (YAY!!!) that will keep you yearning for parts 2 and 3...and 4,5,6,7 and 8. The album will be released on 7.7.09.

And in case you didn't know, he's touring. You can swoon, fan, and clutch your pearls live and in person. Is he coming to a town near you? Take a look and then find out how to get your tickets!

June 2009
20 - Milwaukee, WI
23 - Seattle, WA
24 - Vancouver, British Columbia
26 - Las Vegas, NV
28 - Los Angeles, CA
29 - Phoenix, AZ

July 2009
1 - Austin, TX
3 - San Antonio, TX
4 - New Orleans, LA
12 - Nashville, TN
13 - Louisville, KY
15 - Columbus, OH
16 - Cleveland, OH
18 - Pittsburgh, PA
19 - Buffalo, NY
21 - Albany, NY
24 - Atlantic City, NJ
25 - Mashantucket, CT
27 - Norfolk, VA
28 - Savannah, GA
30 - Tampa, FL

August 2009
1 - Miami, FL
2 - Orlando, FL



3 comments:

Elle said...

I am feeeeeeling Pretty Wings in my life! Cannot wait for the albums. Baby making music! Max is still one of my faves and I can't wait to hear it all.

Simone Craig said...

So glad he's back ! I love my Max.

Chocklit~Socialite said...

WHERE CAN I GET TICKETS!!!!!!????!!!!!