Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yous A Dirty Bird...


Lindsay Lohan! It seems an alarm was tripped at Lindsay's house and of course, the alarm company had the police roll up ready to arrest some crooks. When they got there, they thought the burglars had ransacked that bitch and stole shizz. Turns out, Linds is just a dirty ass who prolly doesn't wash her fire crotch either....but I bet Sam Ro loved her fish and nice and fiery. I digress....

I think it is pretty hilarious that Los Angeles police Officer Karen Rayner asked "Is it normally like this, or did the intruders do it?" HAHAHAHA!! I mean, she ain't had a job in a long time. She prolly can't afford to keep a housekeeper anymore and when you've been acting since you were like 5 years old and been the breadwinner for your whole family, I bet nobody ever even taught her simple shit like how to make a bed, wash clothes, or use soap.

Such a shame.

Source

0 comments: