Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Doin' Too Much...

Me, that is. First of all it's hot, finally, but I'm not complainin. Secondly, it's summer, so you know, I just don't feel like it. And #88 my mind has just been preoccupied with stuff other than the usual bull shiz that seems to be relevant...I mean seriously, Sara, from Da Band, is in a Domestic Disturbia situation? I can't. On the other hand...

I am thrilled the Jennifer Hudson is a new Mommy!

I think it is hilarious that Kelly Clarkson (my 2nd favorite American Idol after Tasia) was on the cover of Self magazine, discussing confidence and pride in her body fat and not caring what others say about her, only for the mag to completely photo shop her to "make her look her personal best"... beyond hypocritical...this world sucks. Seriously.

And I love that Wendy Williams is the only person that could get people talkin bout other people's business...whether it's true or not. Fancy, why you puttin Jamie's bizness on blast?

Anyhooo....so YISIAWers, I'm here, just not really and thanks to the two of you who are wondering where my posts are. Luh u, mean it!!


But the real point of this post is to let those of you who are in NYC or those of you that will come from far and wide just to do a party in NYC, that I've got one for you that is prolly gonna be one of the best you hit up all summer.





TOP MODEL , COVERGIRL MODEL & ACTRESS
"EVA"
ANNUAL ALL WHITE EVENT

This event takes Place annually in Los Angeles This Year shes taking her show on the road.

ALL WHITE EVENT AT THE LUXURIOUS
SUZIE WONGS
547 West 27th Street Bet 10th & 11th avenue

Open BAr from
11-12AM
Red Carpet at 11 PM
press@hustlemode.com for media inquiries
all others please rsvp to eva@hustlemode.com



And please come in all white or you will be turned away. I know. I hate functions that dress you, especially in all white (do they know I will leave that piece wit vodka and cranberry spots all over me showin all my fun?!) BUT trust when I say, this will be worth the dress code.

0 comments: