Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance: The Finale

FINALLY! This shiz is finally over! As much as I love this show, this season has not been as fun as usual. My addiction to this season has been more like I'm on crack but I'm kinda no longer enjoyin it anymore cuz somebody keeps puttin baking soda in my rocks. Anyhooo, hopefully tonight's show will really be amazing and Brandon blows us all away as he most always does and tomorrow he wins and I can start watching Top Chef. Let's get it!!!!



So for the openin football/cheerleader routine...I just wanna say that Brandon shook dem pink pom poms like he knows how he's doin and I LOVE HIM!!!!


Mkay but seriously Brandon's solo.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! He killt that!!!! His body is reeediculous, sick, outta control but his skill is just too much. I can't wit his amazingness!!!!! And that split and that face as he held da split...you betta wuuuuuurk Brandon!!!!! Seriously if he don't win....I can't.

So um, Boom Boom Kat's choreography for Brandon and Evan to 'Nasty Boy'....yeah...gay. Brandon smashed it, of course, but that dance should not have been to Janet's 'Nasty Boy'! Boom Boom you gotta choreograph for your dancers! Brandon made it believable and Evan couldn't but seriously, I couldn't really focus on anything else but the song. The song goes, "Nasty...LADIES!" Wasn't a lady in sight and wasn't nothin really nasty bout neither one of them. I can't.

"That was like watching the world's longest wardrobe malfunction". - Adam Shankman. Love him! He was referring to Mia Michael's routine for Jeanine and Kayla's dance. I thought it was aight...but not great. I will say that Jeanine is tryna win this.

Anyhooo, kinda stopped watchin a lil bit, in and out wit it...country Jivin, boring solos, and then a Pasodoble with Brandon and Jeanine that was hot to def!!!

So the bottom line is I'm already no longer watching American Idol now that my sizzurp sippin Paula Abdul is gone. Puh-lease don't make this the last time I get to watch SYTYCD. I know it's about America's favorite dancer - which means the best dancer may not win but seriously...seriously, Brandon is the bestest thru and thru. Do the right thing America. Do the right thing.

0 comments: