Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Are You Excited For Fall TV?????!!!

You bitches have Facebook and Twatter. I have my TV. The end of summer blues is only made better knowin that I get to rock my zexy 4 1/2' knee boots and I get to watch GREAT TV. And so it begins....




Last season Private Practice officially became better than Grey's and that should not have been the case. Now, for this season, I would have preferred Izzie die than George, but it should be interesting to see what happens with her tryna go back to work and how Alex deals with it all, and I'm really hoping that Meredith's real life baby gets written into the story (can you imagine Meredith tryna be somebody's mother???!!! Enter McDreamy, stay at home dad who has legal custody), and I really want to see how Yang deals with her post-war traumatized boyfriend (I still don't know if I like that relationship)....but my hope is that now that George is dead, Burke can come back...miracles do happen you know.
We shall see....

1 comments:

laughing808 said...

I can't wait for the new season.....I'm planning to leave work an hour early to grab takeout for dinner.