Friday, September 18, 2009

Super Group - Tamia, Kelly Price, and Deborah


Say muthafluffin word?!!! Three of the best singers - three of my absolute FAVORITE singers (I Looooooooooove Tamia) - are reuniting to form a super group!!!! Please excuse my squeals of excitement...this is seriously like the best news ever. I mean we can all rejoice that Whitney is back, but we're all honest enough to know that she got about two more albums and some SERIOUS vocal lessons to go before she becomes WHITNEY one more gin. But there really isn't anybody (other than the fierce one...Bey) that is really sangin these days and making me play their albums on repeat like I used to do back in the day.

And this new comes after watching Real Housewives of Atlanta last night and being PISSED that Kim, Kandi and those producers are really showing the world that talent means absolutely nothing and anybody can be fuckin Tardy for the Party. UGH!!! Kim is more tone deaf than a deaf glee club with cochlear implants. Yet Kandi has stated that she can make "anybody hot" and has this silly bitch thinkin she's gonna be a hit. And knowin our tardy for the party society, she will be.

But I digress....real singers Tamia, Kelly Price, and Nobody's Supposed to Be Here Deborah Cox are power group, for right now called "TDK" and their album is called "The Queen Project" and the first single is called "Queen". I can already feel my goose bumps....

Am I the only one who is beyond ready to hear TDK???!!! Can you imagine their live show?!!

To read more about how the group came together click: Never Tardy For The Party.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

whoooo chile*

lmbo (:

Ava E. said...

Yessssssss......I can't wait for this here!

Stanesha said...

This is going to be brilliant;; they could've thought of a better name but I can't wait to hear the first single

Stanesha said...

This is going to be brilliant;; they could've thought of a better name but I can't wait to hear the first single

A-Dubz said...

OMG....the Hotness that is gonna come from this project. I can't MF wait