Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sammy Is Bleaching His Skin


I saw this pic a few days ago and thought it was some kind of photo shop bullshiz. But really, I could care less about Sammy Sosa so I ignored it and went on about my readin. Well today I learn that Sammy has admitted that he does indeed bleach his skin. He went on Univision's "Primer Impacto" talk show and said "It's a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed and whitens my skin some. It's a cream that I have, that I use to soften [my skin], but has bleached me some. I'm not a racist, I live my life happily." Sammy would not name the cream divulging only that it came from Europe and that, "I'm going to market it, I'm a businessman."

Well I'll be. I really thought after Michael, LaToya was the last of the bleaching cream Mohicans. Sammy is actually going to promote this shit. But I don't understand how. I mean at least Michael, if he ever admitted to using the cream, would have said I have the skin disease vitiligo and this cream helps me even my skin out. What is Sammy's reason for using the cream? Is it not damn near 2010? Are people really still bleaching their skin?! I could have sworn it was determined that Black was beautiful dumb long ago. I mean just Daayum. UGH.


Source

1 comments:

A-Dubz said...

CORRECTION! Michael was not bleaching his skin, he was applying make up to even out his skin. His skin had begun to lighten on its own & MJ had to compensate...I wish he blended darker as opposed to lighter, but...anywho! Sammy is just a dumb ass!! Dumb for using steroids & dumb for the skin lightner..NUF sed.