Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tiger "Da Fuckin Idiot" Woods....Sigh


I totally didn't want to post anything about Tiger Woods. I'm not a fan of Tiger Woods, never have been and never will be. The moment he refused to acknowledge, with his Black as night father standing right next to him, that he was Black but that he was "Cablasian" I was done with somebody's Tiger Woods. Yes he has a Black father and an Asian mother and his Asian side should be acknowledged, but I know way too many mixed people who say I'm Black and White or Black and Asian. I mean our President will be the first to tell you he knows he is a Black man. This NEGRO refused and refuses to even utter the word Black to define himself. Ah hell, but this isn't even about race...or is it?

Side note every time I type Tiger I think of the Chris Rock movie that I didn't see where in all the promos he would slide out wit a golf outfit on and go 'Tiger, Tiger, Woods Ya'll!' Memba that?

Anyhoooo, when this bullshit about Tiger came out, I really didn't think it was as dramatic as everyone was making it out to be. I mean, he wasn't Balloon Boy or anything. Wasn't like he crashed the White House State Dinner. He just crashed into a fire hydrant. Who gives a shit? But then of course, the skanks he's been fuckin start hittin up the tabloids and now it all makes sense. But even still, I was telling my friend, that one bitch said she had text messages and voice mails and I was telling her that there is no way that Tiger is that stupid. He's an annoying jackass, but seriously, leaving detailed messages and texts? Come on now...there is no way. Even high school dudes know not to leave that kind of trail.

Oh but how wrong I was. You all know by now that Tiger is a dumb negro. AND all his bitches are fugly as hell. Like don't you supposed to step your game up? Shouldn't you be goin after what you don't have? ANYBODY CAN FUCK A FUGLY COCKTAIL WAITRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are Tiger damn Woods! You got a million dollars in your pocket as change. Seriously, dude, you can see tiny golf holes from miles away and know how to swing a friggin club to get the ball in that hole BUT you can't see a fugly bitch serving beer ain't gonna be nothin but trouble and totally not worth the nut???!! Come on, dude. Tiger needs more people...badly.

Anyhooo, I'm only posting this now because every radio station I listened to this morning was talking about this damn story because it's not like it's the NBA player who you would expect this from. Black man cheating on his Black wife from the hood. NO, this Tiger, Tiger, Woods who is 'Cablasian' who has a snow white wife, who plays the white man's game, and is seen as the perfect individual. How could he go and fuck this up? Or did he? Isn't he just another athlete who is superior in his sport but has no common sense or knowledge in how to go about cheating? All of Tiger's sponsors are supporting him. Gatorade, EA Sports, Nike, and Gillette all say they are gonna stand by their man. So I guess so. In our society money trumps morality. So I say, why are we even having this conversation? Is there a lesson to be learned here except dudes need to stop leavin evidence and hos need to keep makin sure they do. Nothing else will come of this. Nothing will change. Wives will continue to get cheated on with lowly fugly ass heffas. What else is new?

That last thing I'll say on the matter is...Big ups to Elin for gettin bout it, bustin windows, callin one of them hos at her work place, and scratchin up that dumb ass' face. Now we'll just wait and see if she sticks by him and plays The Good Wife role or if she figures out how to get half that billion.

Somebody get her on the phone with Juanita Jordan stat.

1 comments:

iluv.... said...

I concur!!!!!!