Wednesday, June 13, 2007

F.U. To The Rescue!

Why someone would want my advice, I’ll never fully understand. Most times all I’m going to tell you is “Bitch shut the fluff up and deal wit it,” but since it is clear to most that I have never truly understood the concept of keeping my comments to myself or using kind words, someone thought I would be the best person to help her out. I asked her if I could post her question and my response on my blog and she agreed. So listen up bitches, this may help you too!

Hey F.U.,

You are so damn funny! You keep it so real unlike the fake people around me. Anyway, I thought you might be able to help me out with a problem I’m having and not sure what to do about. So my boyfriend is sleeping with my best friend. I started to get suspicious when she started telling me I need to break up with him because she knows he is cheating on me and that he is a loser. When I would ask her how she knows this and how come all of a sudden he is a loser (they used to get along pretty well) she would say I just know. Now this is my best friend and we tell each other EVERYTHING now she’s all secretive and has really been acting stupid. Then one day, I stopped by her house (her room is in the basement and you can see thru the top windows) and I saw them kissing. I was stunned and in shock and then all I could do was cry. They don’t know that I saw them, she still bad mouths him, and I am still with my boyfriend because I love him. I feel so stupid but I love both of them. What do I do?

Sincerely,

Sad and Confused


Dear Sad and Confused,

Yes you are deeply sad and confused! Don’t make me add you to my list of Dumb Bitches!! First of all when you saw them kissing in the basement, why in the hell didn’t you politely knock on the door and then commence to ass kicking?!!! First you should have repeatedly kicked your boyfriend in the balls until those shits broke off and started rolling on the damn floor. Then you should have back slapped your best friend and knocked her block off and then bitch slapped her again! Then as your boyfriend writhes in pain stomp his face until it is bloody and until your foot is numb. Then calmly walked it out, went home and turned on “So You Think You Can Dance”, I mean come on Sad, this is what to do if your boyfriend cheats on you with your best friend 101. I mean duh!

Now not all situations require such violence. In many cases a verbal beat down will suffice but both of those bitches crossed the line into “Oh hell to the Naw” territory and the only penalty is serious ass kicking. And I’m ready to bitch slap your ass for a. not handling your business and 2. for still talking to these people as if nothing is wrong. Why do you love people who don’t love you? They clearly could give two shits about you and your feelings and they obviously have zero respect for you. It sounds as if you don’t have love or respect for yourself either....which is problem #1 boo. You need to work on that first and foremost.

Lastly, you didn’t mention your age so I’m going to assume you are like 15 – 19 and if you are indeed within that age range then I’ll let you slide a little bit because you are young and dumb and still oblivious to the fact that men are the scum of the earth and females aren’t too far above that. If you are 20 and older then you need to contact Shar Jackson as she is President and Provost of Dumb Bitch University....and it looks like you fit all enrollment criteria.

F.U.

Should you need tips or advice or have questions of any kind and you think F.U. can help, don't be scurred, hit me up! yeahisaiditandwhat@gmail.com

1 comments:

letmethinkaboutit said...

did someone seriously fucking email that question to you?!?! that is crazy. so you think you dance is THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!