Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Just Why?

See I didn't want to be that bitch that started a blog just to talk about how ridiculously crusty people are (didn't I mention I lie?), but dammit Lil' Kim if you didn't make me gag on my yummy razzberry smoothie!! Fluff is wrong with you? What in de' hale are you wearin' boo?! Did being a judge on the Pussy Cat Dolls teach you nothing?! Ok, it didn't teach anyone anything except that you aren't as dumb as we all thought you would be, but still. Sigh....why am I surprised? Are you? It's Kim and only Kim would decide it would be cute to wear a silky satin pomegranate colored teddy and tell some dummy to sew some stones onto that bitch to schnazify it while her cruddy ta-tas hang out. I dare not get started on her plastic face and her horrible roots. I still have the rest of my razzberry smoothie to drink.

0 comments: