Monday, June 4, 2007

Seriously, who gives a shit?

Paris Hilton is in jail, Britney’s hair looks like her ass and her ass looks like curdled Yoplait Banana Crème yogurt, another black celeb has been arrested on "suspicion" of DUI, and there is backlash against cosmetic vaginal surgery (its for bitches who have to pull back the curtains). So who really gives a shit? I know I do. Why? Hell if I know. I do know that my day is not complete if I don’t know all there is to know about the most mind numbing bullshit. I mean ask me what Barack Obama said about health care in yesterday’s Democratic debate. Ummmm, yeah, couldn’t tell you. Ain't that about a bitch?! But don't get it twisted. I know I'm way ahead of you dumb bitches who don't even know what a debate is, let alone who Barack is and why you should care what he says. Shee-iiittt...Don't let me get all feel-ill-sofikal on dat ass, cuz I will break it down one time....but I'll do that on another occasion. Now ask me what Beyonce wore to the party she threw in London last night at the Paper Moon. Bitch had on a fly ass black short flow-y dress w/ a silver dot print and yes her lace front weave was visible and the bitch was tipsy on the ride home with her chunky fugly cousin Angie. So fluff it, I spend my days reading everyone else’s take on the world (random people whose lives seem to be more entertaining than our own is consider “the world” in this case) and I’m as big of an asshole as the rest of the bloggers in the online world, so move over bitches!! I've arrived....

F.U.

2 comments:

Simone Craig said...

omigod Shannon, you are so funny!! Welcome to the Blogosphere. Woot!

Elle said...

Blogging is the new oxycontin...highly addictive! I feel like we're a lil blog family now and yes I will be leaving my link. :) Besos!

www.inawordfab.com
fashion.trends.beauty.life