Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Big Brother 8 is GREAT!

Ok, one more thing I told myself I wouldn't do and I did....I said I would not get all caught up in Big Brother this season because the new "twist" just seemed really planned and so fake and corny. But alas, I have failed because Big Brother is like crack! I don't know how many of you are watching but I just have to know if you are watching.....how pumped are you that Joe the most fabulous stereotypical gay man and his ex-boyfriend Dustin who hate each other are in the house (some serious shit is about to go down between those two...either for or against each other) but even more important, how much do you love Joe for telling all the roommates that Dustin gave him gonorrhea AND for telling Nick that Jen was lying to everyone telling them that Nick tried to make out with her and she told him no?! Joe is too much and I love him!! And I am so over Jen and I am so mad that Daniele did not use her power of veto to get that bitch out of the house....altho I do understand her reasoning for not doing so. AND how many times is Amber gonna have a conversation with GOD about why he needs to keep her in the house?! And I am the only mad that Kail is a "multi-business owner" tryna pretend she is just a real estate house wife bitch who really wants to win money she doesn't need? And am I the only one who loves Jameka? Not just because she is the only black girl and she hid the veto in her bag of hair and made sure to let America know (don't get it twisted America!)that her hair is real but she does choose to put extensions in BUT because she's cute and smart and I think she's gonna be a real contender.

Oh goodness, Big Brother done done it again! I'm a mess. And you know if you have Showtime, you can watch Big Brother on Showtime After Hours....stop it.

0 comments: