Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm On Fire...Burnin' Up, My Underarm is Burnin Up!

LOL! I really didn't want to post anything about the two audience members that got burned up at Beyonce's concert last night. I done said I was so tired of this heffa but it is just always something with her! And I, like all of you, watched the video of the fire literally rain down on Yonce and then spark up and start burning up the poor victims who were just there to get their Yonce on.




That is funny enuff. But then I came across the interview of the victims. It is so not funny but it so is! First of all, I could have sworn I saw the flamer (literally he is gay and he was on fire) who got burned up under his underarm on YouTube in a Freak Em Dress home video. Secondly, the picture with Beyonce standing next to them while they are both in wheelchairs all burnt up and she is smiling like they are at Disney World is too damn funny!!! Yonce is HOT indeed.

0 comments: