Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mkay....


See, now....mkay. Ummmmmm....what do I want to say here. Well I want to say that I guess I understand the concept and I respect the bravery....celebrating beauty no matter what size, no matter what shape. BUT DAMN YOU MO! Some people just need to refrain from body paint. Just NO! And then it isn't even nice body paint...like who or what is the bitch in the aqua green and black supposed to be? Like really, people. Please let's learn where to draw the line. I am all for freedom of expression and doin your thing but when the bottom half of you is painted so that you look like Grimace, it is just not acceptable. Not a good look.

1 comments:

letmethinkaboutit said...

GRIMACE?????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!! I love Grimace. When I was a kid there was a McD's that had this Grimace "ride" where you stood inside his body, held onto the prison-like bars, and then someone would jump up and down really hard to make Grimace vibrate. The point was to fuck up your inner ear balance, make you dizzy and vomit! Oh, those were the days! But yeah she totally looks like Grimace.