Thursday, July 12, 2007

F.U. To The Rescue! It's a Boy...Well Sort Of

F.U. has been asked for advice from a boy. So this edition of F.U. To The Rescue will not focus on beating a bitch down for stealing your man or F.U. calling you all types of skeezin hos cuz you screwed your mama's man. Nope. This right here is about a man in a most interesting predicament. He knows the drill and knew for sure I was posting this bad boy. So let's see how F.U. helps him out, shall we?

Dear F.U.,

I've just become familiar with your blog. My girlfriend sent me the link the day you gave your rundown on the BET Awards. That was really funny and I've been checkin for you everyday since. I noticed that you do something of an advice thing and I decided to just shoot you an email and see what happens. I can't really talk to my boys about what I've been going through and I defintely can't talk to my girlfriend.

I love my girlfriend and we have been together for almost 4 years. We are both 28 and doing very well for ourselves career wise and financially. We live together in a nice home and hope to get married soon and start a family . I know I'm very good looking as is she and when we first met the physical attraction was deep. Then of course we grew to love each other based on our common interest, our ambitions and we just really enjoyed being with each other.

Things started to change for me when a new guy was brought into my firm. We hit it off right away and we've been working on the same projects and spending a lot of time together. I've never been gay nor am I gay but....my dick gets hard everytime I see him or I think about him. This has never happened to me before and I'm confused. It is becoming more difficult for me to work with him and not have to go and release myself in my office. And now sometimes I have to think about him to have sex with my girl. The crazy part is that he hasn't told me that he's gay but I can tell that if I give him the opportunity, we will end up having sex. It is taking everything in me to refrain from doing this.

I love my girlfriend and I want to marry her. I am just wondering if this is something I should explore or just do my best to ignore it and hope these feelings go away. I know you are going to post this on your blog and that's okay, just go easy on me. I haven't done anything wrong yet and I'm just looking for a little bit of guidance.

Sincerely,

What Should I Do?



Dear What Should I Do?

First let me just tell you that I was all ready to make you send me a picture and all your stats cuz I just knew that your girlfriend did something to you and was a lyin ass bitch and I was gonna need to tell you to drop that ho and come holla at your girl. But um, you really threw me for loop with your situation and since I don't have any real experience with those that are "How You Doin"/gay with the exception of like Al You Doin Reynolds, Ne-Yo, and possibly Shemar Moore , I don't know whether to tell you that you are How You Doin or if you are just having some real strange sexual experiences right now.

Sometimes women think other women are hot. For example, I tell everyone that I'm in love with Jessica White and Liya Kebede cuz I am. They are so georgeous and if I was gay, those indeed would be the type of bitches I was pullin. But hence, they don't make me cream in my panties the way, Tank or Idris Elba do so it does end with me just loving to stare at them. There are other women who aren't gay but very curious and like to try all types of things with men and women. But if I know a female has had sex with a woman and I know she has sex with men too, I personally wouldn't classify her as gay. But if I know a man is "bi-sexual" then you are GAY! Now take that how you want to cuz you know F.U. don't give a fuck but if I know you are stickin your dick in the mouth or the booty hole of another man then you are GAY! And I think you should be proud of it and accept it and come out that closet so you can live your life happily and in peace and without fear. All you closet motherfuckers and "homo-thugs" are the reasons why females end up all fucked up in the game. Using a female as a beard or a cover up is the worst thing you can do. You hear me Eh-ddie Murphy?!

But back to you WSID?, if you have never been attracted to a man before and this is just some out of control urge you are having, then I say maybe do your best to ignore it. However, if you can't have sex with your girlfriend without thinking about him then maybe you need to really explore this other side of you and if you are gay, let your girlfriend know IMMEDIATELY. She'll be hurt and will stomp your balls but you will get over and so will she. It is the best thing for both of you. And if dude is that hot, I say you better go catch you a blow job and stop playin! Awwwwwwrrrrriiiighhhhhhtttttt, heeeeeeeyyyyyyy!

P.S. to all you bitches reading this and your man actually has a job, and he's been workin late, and has a new guy at the office and all of sudden want to be putting extra aftershave on....you best start askin some questions mkay boo?

P.P.S F.U. was nice right? I went easy on dude and didn't tell him that he knows he's gay and been having wet dreams about L.L. Cool J since he was 15 years old. But this was a special case as it was the first male to ask for help and I actually really feel a lil bad for him because I know he is all confused and fucked up right now. Don't get used it to tho....

0 comments: