Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Random Ish...

So I don't feel like talking about Ursher getting married to Jelly Belly this weekend at L.A. Reids mansion which is what everyone else seems to be focused on. I will say tho, that I'm loving Jawn Murray's open letter to the soon to join the list of self-destructers Ursher...read here. I will also say that I can't wait to see how this all unfolds...Usher is trying to shut down his #1 fan site because he doesn't like the comments being left about Jelly Belly, his son is due to arrive in December right after the release of his album, and he's fired almost his entire camp that helped to make him who he is. The things we do for love?

Congrats to Lisa Bonet for giving birth to a baby girl on Saturday with her hot 27 year old baby fatha!!


And on a fabulous note, the last edition of JANE magazine...the body issue is really hot! And just because I think she's hot, I've chosen to post pics of Eva just cuz she's gorgeous. I might have to make her my Latina girlfriend...you know, let her round out my top three with Jessica and Liya.



0 comments: