Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stay Tuned....Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane


I'll be on holiday out of the country when Kimora's new show premieres on the Style network on August 5th, but trust and believe that the Tivo will be set and commentary on Kimora's fabulous life will commence upon my return and I can't wait! I don't even really care about Kimora, I'm watching for the even more divalicious and most fabulous Lil Aoki. I LOVE that little girl. She is always the one posin and stuntin for the cameras and tellin her mother that she wasn't gonna eat her food cuz she didn't love her (even tho Kimora got into her ass and told that little girl to get the steppin before she knocked her block off)...just gotta love her spunk. But then after she straight ran up on Alicia Keys for not coming to her birthday party it was a wrap. I was in love! Don't be standin Aoki up. Da hell is wrong witchu beyoootch?!

0 comments: