Friday, August 17, 2007

America Gets It Right...This Time


SABRA won SYTYD!!! I wanted her to win but I really didn't think she could pull that off. Coming in to the competition I would have never believed that Danny and Sabra would be the final 2. Danny because of his arrogant attitude and Sabra because she was the tiny girl who could really dance but wasn't standing out as much as the others like Lauren, Lacey or even Anya. But dammit if Sabra didn't win this whole shit. I was really happy for her. Like really happy. She danced her ass off this whole season and she and Sara (who I loved too!), if you notice, were the two girls in the majority of the routines that judges wanted to see again.

Speaking of the judges....why in the hell was Shane "wack ass" Sparks so amped by that boy with stone body syndrome who can't move any other portion of his body except his arms and legs and can only move them by poppin and lockin in slow motion? I missed the greatness in that whole thing....and putting him in a movie. Mkay.

Why in the hell did Mary want to see that dance that Lauren and Pasha did with the skeleton outfits on? Yes it was a good dance but it was just aiight. Not for replay. And why did we have to see the slow Hip-Hop dance with Sabra and Dominic again? That was just aiight too...no fault to them but the choreography was corny. All the other selections I was okay with EXCEPT that stupid matrix dance that Shane choreographed that we will be seeing on the tour. I don't want to see that ish. And all I know is that when I make it on the show, Shane better step his game up, cuz I'm fierce and I don't have time to be fuckin around with bullshit choreography. I'll make up my own dance if I have to. Be prepared for it bitches.

Oh and dare I forget. I HATE Cat Deeley. She is most annoying host of a show ever and her outfits are horrendous. She looks like hot shit every week but on the finale, the last show of the season, this bitch had on a chocolate tutu sewed on to a dress with a blue plastic butterfly clip in her hair. UGH!

Anyway, congrats to Sabra! I knew Lacey wouldn't win cuz her weave stinks. Neil is a cutie but he just was never the best, and Danny well...he waited to long to be vulnerable. So Sabra it is. Nice.

0 comments: