Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And Again, Why Birth Should Be Made Illegal....


So do ya'll remember when I said Stanky Brown (Inga M.) looked like she was either preggers or all glowy from the trans fatty acids from Popeyes? Well this bitch done told somebody she is getting married in September and she's pregnant...Page Six is reporting this.

FOXY Brown outfoxing everyone? Pushing a shopping cart at E. 61st's Bed, Bath & Beyond, she said, "I'm getting married in September. I'm pregnant." . . .

At this point, what is there left to say about Inga? She's going to teach her child how to beat people up with blackberrys. Great. She was prolly not even worried about loosenin jaws while on probation cuz she knew that the judge is not going to put a pregnant celeb in jail....very much like Nicole R. And the girl she beat up prolly didn't fight her back cuz she was preggers...but let a bitch dare try to whip out a blackberry, cellphone or two-way on my ass. Pregnant or not, I will dial your heart. Read between those lines bitches.

1 comments:

Dee said...

...awwww DAMN, my cousin John is Foxy's lawyer? What's he doin' walking behind her?! Awwww, damn!!!