Monday, August 27, 2007

HMMMMMMMMM.......



So um, Polow Da Don (producer) gave an interview with AllHipHop.com and made the following statement:

AllHipHop.com: Now, you call yourself the “King of All White Girls.” Elaborate on that for me.


Polow Da Don: Just the “King of the White Girls.” I ain’t self proclaimed but I run with it. [Laughs] There was a stage in my life where I went crazy with dating white women. I have nothing against black women, but they’re raised differently. White women are raised to respect and serve their men. Black women are taught to question [their men]. Black women look at submission as being weak. White women look at submission as being a woman. And anyone who has a problem with this statement is ignorant. Just look at the divine order; it goes man, woman, child.


Mkay....see I'm not even offended by this ne-groy-dians ignorance. One should never be offended by someone who speaks out their ass....clearly only shit comes out. He, unfortunately, is another black man made to believe that a woman who chooses to respect herself as opposed to respecting her "man" first is what is important in male/female "relationships". I was unaware that being a woman meant being submissive. And let it be understood that in this dumb fucks brain, BRAIN is very much a part of being submissive. This is the jackass who told Complex Magazine:

"I'm the 'King of the White Girls,'" proclaims the 28-year-old producer who now goes by Polow Da Don. "My boys would give me junk about it, but [the white girls'] head game is on a different level."

So basically a white bitch will let him treat her any type of way, then suck his dick without asking where its been, then get up and iron his shirts because they serve and respect their men. Well mkay, white bitches. Make it do what it do then. If that's the definition of "woman" based on this fugly ass' assessment, then ya'll are more "woman" than I'll ever be. And I LOVE THAT.

1 comments:

Simone Craig said...

Yo! What's crazy iz I know him! I met him @ an Essence Fest in NO yeeaarrss ago. Wow. Things work out and don't for good reason!!

I love your point about the so-called definition of what being a woman is, as bell hooks would say, in this white supremacist capitalist patriarchy.