Monday, August 27, 2007

MTB4: CHECK




Sooooo oddly enough, I don't really have much to say but um.....do ya'll remember when I said if I had to pick my band today my band would be Q, Chubb Rock, my boo Willie and that damn Glitterrati aka Robert? Well people, MY band was chosen...with the addition of that little turtle boy Brian but I'm not mad...we've already discussed that every group needs a fug and a fuglier and we have that. More importantly, I believe the group that was put together is extremely talented, very unique, and I like the swagger that each of them bring...well done Diddy. Well done.

Now as for the show itself....yeah, um, I guess it was aiight. I knew cornball Dyshon was getting elimated first. He didn't even sound good when he was singing and his white jacket thing ruined it for him a long time ago. I knew tall Brian wasn't making it just cuz he never fit in, I don't think he looked the part, and when he got stank with Ank and was mad about the hair cut, he sealed that deal right then. Jeremy was too soft and DeAngelo....braces or not is DeAngelo. Now I just knew Growing Up Gotti was gonna make the band so I was REALLY surprised when Diddy called Q and not GUG....BUT I think once Diddy learned that Donnie was voted #1 by the fans to make the band he decided to make him the Justin Timberlake of Bad Boy and the band the newest version of New Edition. I like it. I think it is smart and I think both Donnie and this new group are going to do very well.



Aubrey looked extra stank with her extra blonde hair. Wasn't really feeling D. Woods hair either but I guess it was nice to see Danity Kane all together. I hope its true that they are putting out a new album....but time will tell with that one. Boom Boom Kat's replacement Jamaica did the choreography for Eve's Tambourine video...she's no Laurie Anne but I think she's a good 2nd.



All in all, this was a GREAT season. I'm pleased with the outcome. Now let this be the end of Making of the Band forever mkay Puff? Thanks boo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol FU u HILARIOUS!!! i thought i was the only one who saw how ridiculous those Danity Kane girls looked. all i was thinking is where the hell have yall been? i knew that finale was gonna be nothing but a chance for Diddy to showcase his artists. THANK GOD DIDDY AINT GET UP THERE AND PERFORM!!! i was happy with the group selection though except 4 Q...he seems a lil faggilious 2 me so i'll have to pass...and Brian A? he's just a lil 2 feminine 2 me honestly. i don't think the group will have much success together. I can see Willie's fine ass and Robert's crusty ass as solo artists. but all in all, the finale was ok...