Tuesday, August 21, 2007

See This is That SHIT I'm Talkin Bout....

So I came across a new blog today and saw a posting entitled: Cheat On You Pt. 2 - The Right Chick....clearly, the title was enough to peak my interest. To check out this dude's site click HERE. To just get to what was written on the blog continue reading....

So I'm having a conversation w/ my nigga Juice, last night about the blog I posted yesterday Cheat On You. The comments that follow is real talk, it's how the men of the world, talk to each other, at least real dudes from the hood who are trying to make something for ourselves. My nigga Juice said, we cheat cause we do not have the rite bitch on our team

My boy had a point, I thought about it, and I totally understood where he was coming from. It's so hard to find a complete woman around here it's a shame. It's always something missing. So we discussed these topics and I took his statements and decided I needed to clarify this the right way. Juice who said he has 5 chicks, who all do one particular thing very well, to make the perfect one.

{1 - one takes care of the kids}
This is essential to any good relationship which both parties believe will last. Most woman have children, nowadays and it's extremely hard, to find a woman, w/o kids, so being good w/ kids is needed b/c both of you plan to have kids together, or at least you're supposed to plan, and not have Muary on speed dial for the moment you drop that bundle of joy, to bring in him into the world, on McDonald payments and the change from your purchase of the new Christian Louboutin shoes. (click it if you want to see the shoes). Getting along w/ children is a key factor to a guy who plans on getting married settling down and raising a family together. Now, isn't that what all of us want?.

{2 - one wash the clothes and cooks}
Newflash more than half of the ladies I know...CAN'T COOK or can cook, just well enough so you won't starve. I get a look of amazement when ladies find out that I can cook, and cook good. You'll ask for seconds I promise. Sometimes I want a plate made for me, and a plate that doesn't involve, hamburger helper or hot pockets. I want what Rachel Ray, just made on the happy women's network. (Evil twin of the Battered Women's channel called Lifetime) Speaking of Lifetime, stop watching that shit, and offer to wash our clothes, clean our house, we can't clean, like a woman!! Women, know all sort of weird concoctions to get Hennessey stains out of a carpet, or how to get that Kool-Aid ring off your counter. NIgga's Pick up your drawls if you want her to clean, she'll put her mouth down there but she won't touch, and doesn't want to see your drawls!!!!

{3 - one is independent and dont really need ur ass}
One thing that turns me on, is a woman that doesn't need me, o0o00o it gives me the shivers!!! Damn, I think my ManXilla just jumped. But we liked to know that our girl can hold US down, if it came to that. It's nice to know that your lady might just be like boo, do you need me to pay your light bill, or put your wallet away I'm buying you dinner. Damn I think I just got wet.

{4 - one sucks a mean one and has the best sex}
There weighing in at number 4 is sex!!! This is very important. Matter fact, you know what I met recently? A chick who doesn't give head. Yeah I was shocked too. Nothing ruins a relationship like bad sex. Chicks now, while you all will say that sex isn't important and while many of you may even be w/ men who can't satisfy you sexually, you know the hunger burns inside of you for that mean fucked like he hate you... and holds you and tell you how much he loves you dick. Now, while you may have that inquisitiveness under control you shouldn't have to feel like that, you should be able to get fucked real good and nut after my his forth pump, and you'll continue to get fucked in ecstasy. So open up, don't let the days of your life pass by.

{5 - the last watches sportscener wit u after yall come from church after the rest finish thier duties}
Very important and most sports fans would love to be able to really really discuss the game w/ their girl. About how Kobe isn't as good as Lebron James, or How many touchdowns Eli Manning threw for last week. Now once in a blue moon a woman would come along who will watch the game w/ you... Now we thank you for watching the game and sort of understanding what's going on, but come on do some homework, we'll watch Girlfriends and DHW's w you follow along so I can tell you what happened if you missed a part. You should be able to do the same, and not number 11 just dunked on the cute guy in the blue on the other team.

After our discussion he ended the convo w/ now how the hell am i gonna find all that in one bitch!!!! thas exactly y im single fuk that!!!!!! ya digggzzz

I told him, that I'm sure their are some woman out there whose like that but... Where?


Seriously, are you fuckin kidding me? I mean, this shit doesn't surprise me in the least....of course he has 5 different women who all have 1 good thing about them. And of course those 5 good qualities are cookin, cleanin, breakin headboards, being able to go about your business and entertain yourself while he entertains himself w/ or w/out other women aka "being independent" and lastly, being able to watch the game with him or at least watch without complaining that you want to watch something else. WHERE THE FUCK DO I BEGIN!!!

First of all, when WOMEN ARE ALL OF THESE THINGS AND THEN SOME, dumb motherfuckers can't, won't or dont' know how to appreciate that shit. And you want more than those 5 things....you want someone to wipe your ass, dry your fuckin tears, and spend everyday boosting your ego. The problem is that you "MEN" don't know how to be MEN so you look for everything that you aren't and never will be in places like pussy and the television. You want to be powerful so you think if you have more than one bitch allowing you to tap her ass, that makes you such. You want to be anyone other than you are so you watch athletes and only dream to possess not only their physical and athletic prowess but their wealth, their women, their lives....YOU DUMB FUCKS LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD and I SO WISH THAT MORE THAN A FEW OF YOU WOULD WAKE THE FUCK UP!

When is it your turn? When will WOMEN not have to be EVERYTHING TO EVERYBODY?! When will women be able to STOP putting up with the BULLSHIT EXCUSES AND IDIOTIC "REASONS" as to why you IGNORANT ASSHOLES cheat? When will you be the ones to work your asses of all day, then come home and make sure everyone is fed, all the bills are paid, take time out to ask your girl how her day was and make her feel good about herself, then rock her to sleep (and not with a lullaby either!)??????!!!!! When will the REMAINING Ne-GroY-Dians out there who aren't booty snatchers, who aren't in jail, who didn't drop out from high school, who makes a salary and not a hourly wage, who can hold an intelligent conversation and speak on other shit besides Jay-Z's last album, who can not only cook a meal (cereal don't count jackass) but clean up after himself, who can switch from day to night attire and that doesn't mean switching your Tan Timbs to your Black Timbs with the matching Yankee fitted, who can maintain a swagger and handle his day-to-day on all levels, who can APPRECIATE HIS WOMAN, STAND THE FUCK UP?!

It is so time for all you to get OVER YOURSELVES. SERIOUSLY. This bullshit isn't cute anymore. WOMEN are tired of this but so many of us put up with trying to fit your molds and when we do, it still isn't good enough. Fuck all of you. For real. This isn't bitterness, this is straight reality. You question where? Where are we? We are everywhere!! WOMEN are doing the damn thing all over the place! I'm not saying that we aren't fucked up in our right, cuz we are, but there are so many WOMEN who are fierce, fly, and fabulous making it do what it do everyday....AND NO, she don't need shit from no sorry ass motherfucker, cuz she can do it all and then some and way better than you ever could....including rockin herself to sleep. The point is that she knows this, but she doesn't want to do it by herself and so she allows herself to get caught up in dumb asses who don't know what they want or how to appreciate what they have. Then she thinks she can help him. She thinks she can upgrade him. She sees his "potential". So she chooses to work with him and deal with his bullshit. Meanwhile, HE KNOWS he has it all, but just can't be satisfied because he's too dumb to process that all he needs is right there.

LADIES....I know you all KNOW you deserve better than a negro with a 5 bitch list. Start believing it. Refuse to SETTLE. Starting RIGHT NOW.

3 comments:

Elle said...

Preach F.U.! What's crazy is that most women feel the same way: if I could put this man's career, with this man's personality, with this man's dick...then we'd be golden! But I think before you can find a partner with all the qualities you want, ask first what the eff am I bringing to the table? Do I have all the qualities that I'm looking for in the opposite sex? And if I'm effing 5 chicks at the same time, am I making room for the one woman that is actually right for me? Progress starts from within people!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I admit I giggled when I read it, because it just sounds so silly. The problem for men isn't what women don't have it is what they have. A women can have 2-5 and no kids so fuck #1 and a man will not be satisfied. She can own her own business, put gas in your bucket, blow your brains out, cook and clean for your dirty ass but then it will be she got an attitude problem. But the sad part is most men think like our little mind blogger. What to do...

Anonymous said...

You could not have said it better... Damn, I love this site!