Sunday, September 30, 2007

Kanye West Does SNL

I don't know when in da hell Kanye became one of my most favorite people....but right now, he is ranking rather high on my list. I'm sure most of you bitches were out gallivantin and doin shit you shouldna been on Saturday night, but I was home drinking warm milk and cookies in my PJs wit da foots on dem (it got chilly) and watching Saturday Night Live. LeBron James was the host....yeah um, not so much LeBron. Keep it on the courts boo. Just cuz he did an ok job hosting the ESPYs doesn't mean he needs to be on SNL....I mean, dude was strait staring at the teleprompter reading his lines in the most unfunny manner....I didn't catch all of his skits cuz deciding wich kind of ice cream I wanted to go with my cookies became more important. But then Kanye came on....and I love him. I loved the lil scarf he was wearin during his performance that didn't move out of place once. I also LOVED the fact that he messed up his rhyme during the everything I'm not made me everything I am song....and he just started freestylin. HOT. The funniest was also when they spoofed him being on 106 and Park and the temper tantrums he throws after not winning. Funny, Ye....extremely funny.



0 comments: