Monday, October 1, 2007

"Quick" KLS Follow-Up

So I've been so behind on my Kimora/Aoki/Ming fix due to new television and the fact that for like two weeks they were playing the same Life in the Fab Lanes ova and ova again that I thought we'd done seen them all. I was so mistaken. And so I needed to discuss real quickly how I feel about the last two episodes. Firstly, the episode in which KLS is looking for a house in Los Angeles...great, great, great. Loved all the houses....especially the one that's too sexy for her and her babies. Can you imagine what could go down by that fire pit??!!! That house was off the chain. But the house she ended up choosing was fabulous and more family oriented and of course seeing the girls run around the tennis court just added the final check. But mkay....let's discuss what's more important here...Aoki Lee. I'm sure you all saw this, but how fabulously fierce and adorable is this little girl? She already has 200,000 boyfriends (K-Ci, Jo-Jo, Bannnanna, Pookie an'em etc) and she doesn't want anybody doing anything to her who don't know what they are doing. Hence her question to the lady, Have you done this before? With the look up and down like she was short. Oh, oh, oh, how I adore her. I also love me some Ming who made sure she told Mallory that she didn't want to sit near the water cuz she didn't want to be near any of the people. And when Mallory said are you girls having fun, she was like no. And if Ming ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Get it together Mallory.

Mkay so then there was last nights episode in which they were throwing a launch party for the new Hello Kitty Simmons Jewlery line. Here is all I'm gonna say about this. For one....James, I love you boo, but you need to get your fat sweaty ass in gear. At first I thought it was cute, but after really looking at you, your tight shirts and sweatshirts tied around your neck just isn't a good look. And please carry a kerchief to use to wipe your sweaty face as opposed to your hands. But I repeat, I love you. I just want you to work on your look. Also, BJ, never ever wear a tank top....your body is not fit for a tank top...especially when its baggy and you still manage to have titties. How did that work? I love your idea to have the girls create a piece of artwork to hang in the store. (Side note, didn't the artwork truly reflect the girls personalities -- Mings was all bright and colorful while Aoki's was dark and only one side of the paper?) Clearly, you make it do wut it do but maybe you and James can hit up the gym together. You just need to tone. Lastly, Ruby...how dare you have the store looking like your face and hair??!! A mess!! How do you just have boxes and clothing racks just every which way. That is not okay and that store is not all that big....you need to do your job and get it together. I was actually pissed KLS didn't go off on your ass like she should have (unless that was all staged)....a staged creep up...hmmmmmm.

Anyway, I love it all! I'm so glad I'm all caught up!

0 comments: