Thursday, September 27, 2007

Look At My Women Out and About




So um, my girlfriend Jessica was spotted out on a romantical date with J. Holiday in NYC and Jessica was letting J. Holiday feed her and touch her face and stuff....see me and my women have open relationships so this is all fine and dandy...but I really wish she would stop dealing with these tiny little boys. I mean, do you see her?! She is ree-fluffin-diculously gorgeous. She can do way better than J. In My Bed Holiday...come on now Jess. I'll see you tonight....And don't forget to wear that little Victoria Secret thing that I like....


Now as for my newly minted boo, Rihanna....yeah I've decided that while she's fierce, fly and fabulous....I think I was high on skittles (the sour mixed with tropical ones no less) when I invited her into my harem. She isn't ready for me and I am definitely not ready for her to be walking the runway with her brand new tigobitties spread apart and propped in a fugly purple dress. And damn DSquared for making her wear that ish. So I feel like Rih has some growin to do, plus Eva was a lil jealous....and it was hard just keepin up with Jess and Liya. But you know I love you Rih...keep makin it do wut it do sexy. Ella, Ella, Eh Eh.

0 comments: