Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Love You B...

Not that B...how dare you?! I'm talking about B. Scooooootttt! I don't think I've ever talked about B. Scott on the blog before but my girl Elle (ya'll know that fab chic) put me on and I've been hooked ever since. B. Scoooooottt is so pretty ya'll...he's fierce! Most of you bitches couldn't hold a candle to the one curl he got coming down over his left brow. Not to mention his lip gloss STAYS poppin. In any case, today I watched one of his infamous videos where he got real personal and a lil serious for a moment. He shared with all of us..."Love Muffins" is wut he calls us...his loyal visitors some of the issues and problems he still faces being a gay man. The biggest issue being that his brother has basically disowned him because of the lifestyle he chooses to live. His silly ass brother is missing out. I mean, could you imagine having B. Scott as your sibling, or cousin, or even as just a friend. The fun times and entertainment, at least to me, seems as though it would be endless. I can only imagine the pain he must carry knowing that someone who he loves, his own brother, won't speak to him because of something that he just is. I just don't understand why people don't understand....

Anyway, B. Scott, you moved me today. So I wanted to share your story. You are adored by many. Double Kisses to you Love Muffin. Now let's go get dickmatized!!

0 comments: