Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MiMi Is A Grown Woman!


OMG, our most fave 39 year old who dresses like and wishes she was 13, just told Diddy he could put that where?

Sean said this: I send out a challenge…I challenge all of my female counterparts that have fragrances…that my fragrance is better than theirs. I’m a man and I know how women should smell!”

Mimi said this: I heard about this competition, and I wish Puff all the best with his new fragrance, but I think we're actually appealing to different types of women. M by Mariah Carey is about being unforgettable, not unforgivable. It’s not about a ménage à trois or a one night stand, it’s for the woman who wants the man to fall in love with her immediately, stay in love, and treat her like royalty.”


Speak it on then! Oh and I've also heard that Mimi has decided to change the release date of her album because she doesn't want to have a war with Mary. Not that either lady was worried...I think Mimi just doesn't have time or the need to sell an album based on a challenge of two beyond talented and fabulous women.

I still don't want to smell like nobody's damn marshmallows tho Mimi, so you can keep that.

0 comments: