Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Random Ish....

One would think with Mr. Zs money stacks he would hit up his teeth situation...I mean would a bleaching hurt? I also believe 6 months with Invisalign would most certainly hit that most severe crooked front tooth/overlap.

I simply love that J-Hud is playing Carrie's assistant and we have our first glimpse of her on a shoot down by Astor Place....I can't say I understand how those boots go with that outfit but watevs....make it do wut it do Hudson!


Did ya'll hear that these fools (Diddy) named themselves Making the Band 4?! Like that is the name of the group. I hope I've read incorrect information but if I haven't, WTFluckery? It is like these groups just ask to not succeed. Yo son, I'm on my way to cop Making the Band 4's album! Just why?!

Lastly, Jonetta, Dumbsher's mother came out to support him for the launch of his fragrance....funny enough, Jelly Belly was not at the event....I can't believe Dumbsher put that donkey before his mother. I'm just happy that they (mother and son) are still trying to maintain some semblance of a relationship....Jonetta most certainly will be there to say I told you so and pick up the pieces.

0 comments: