Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Random Ish...

As I knew he would, Kanye has beat Some Change in the Hip Hop Soap Opera that was "All My Panties in A Bunch"....after both of them threw all types of temper tantrums for one reason or another, ultimately, the best won. And I for one am pleased. Honestly, other than Big, Nas, Jay, and Common, I cannot listen to rap music. If I do listen, it is in my car or while I'm droppin it at the club and I'm not even really listening just leanin' wit it/rockin wit it to the beat. Kanye is one rapper, I must say that A., you can understand what he is saying both lyrically and vocally and 2., he simply makes great music. So why is this the first time I've given Kanye my money....well for one, I bought into the hype. I wanted Kanye to beat Some Change and so I made it my business to help the cause. B., while I have appreciated Kanye's previous musical offerings, this is the first time that I have been like wow, I am really feelin this song right now....three singles in a row at that. Not to mention, the whole CD is off the hook. Each song has something to say and it just all makes sense....over some ree-dicuslously banging beats. And for real, rap or R&B, Graduation is one of the best CDs I've heard in a long time....and its about time. So thank you Kanye and Congrats.


PS...Ye was on Wendy Williams yesterday and he is Hi-larious. Wendy kept asking about his skinny jeans and if he was how you doin...he says he isn't and I believe him....I think.



Another Congrats has to go to Dick...that would be Dick from Big Brother 8. He proved that being an evil, mean, can't speak one sentence without cussin, horrible jackass can win you $500K. Ummmm, where the fuck is my $500K?! I cuss people out on a regula all day er'e day. But if I took my ass on Big Brother I would be kicked out immediately because not only would I cuss a bitch out, but I would swift kick her ass in her left jaw then beat that bitch bare knuckles until Big Brother came and got me. So ummmm, yeah, guess I'll have to get my $500K+ another way.



Do we care that O.J. Simpson prolly didn't do it this time and now he is prolly going to jail for the rest of his life because of what he really did do. Bitches ya'll know he killed Ron and Nicole and we all clapped when he got off just cuz every other black person in America was clapping and because white people killed us off hundreds of thousands at a time for 300+ years so one or two of ya'll at the hands of a black man was all to the good. But since he couldn't just keep a low profile and keep his silly ass home and act like he got some sense, he is now going to be tried and hog tied for some shit that seems to me was somewhat of a set-up and O.J. just got a lil bit outta control....ah well, Karma is indeed a bitch O.J. and if the courts don't execute your ass, the police and the booty snatchers in the jail will. Oh wellz!

Lastly, here are some pics from a few folk at the Kingdom premiere. I love me some Will and Jada. They are just the cutest!! Both of them look like you just want to smack them up, flip em' then wipe them down. Scrumptious.

And Serena was looking all feminine and lady-like and stuff. Me likey. And I think Garcelle looks like she can't breathe but she is fabulous and workin it big belly and all! And for her to be having twins and in her last trimester, she looks amazing. I love it. And I had to put a pic of Jamie in there cuz, well, its his movie.





0 comments: