Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Why We Love Make-Up!



Mkay, now you know I can talk about AK all day and how gorgeous she is and how fabulous she is and how she has just turned into this beautiferous beauty....but um, AK boo boo...I know, tust me girl, I know that you don't want to be wearing make-up all the time but when you have acne trails coming from the sideburn down the chin you must hit that! I could have sworn you said you use Proactiv and it did wonders....ummm, if this is the result of Proactiv then good gravy Alicia!! I have no words. If the Proactiv is no longer working then maybe some simple Noxema or Sea Breeze may work for you. Let's get it together love. We don't want to see that. And I still love you.

Now, look how GOREGOUS she looks in these new promo pics! Photoshop and some Cover Girl foundation #45 makes it do what it do everytime! Fab!

0 comments: