Friday, September 28, 2007

TV Thursdays...

Okay bitches, dayum! I love you and er'e thing and trust that I love that you give two shits what I think but boo-boos, I have a life too...TV is a LARGE part of it, but I be havin shit to do okay...I told you I got you. And here it is. So just what did I think of TV last night...Grey's specifically? Well first of all let me just tell you that it pains me that The Office and Grey's Anatomy come on at the same time...it literally hurts my heart...and yeah I know, Tivo blah blah...I like to watch my shows in real time thank you and thanks to Comcast, a bitch don't have Tivo and I gotta go upstairs to watch my shit...and its just sad. But I digress...I make it do wut it do and Grey's wins out every time. As does Ugly Betty...which is where I am going to begin....note this is not a re-cap. I don't have time for all that.





This season started off fabulously! Love it, love it, love it! Mark and Wilhelmina but of course, are my favorites...with a lil side of Justin (who looks like he grew about a foot in a half over the summer). I think it is soooo funny that a 11 year old is interning at Mode magazine...who does that? But fashion insight and knowledge is rare and I'm guessing if you were 5 and you could quote Coco Chanel to Wil-eee, then clearly the only reasonable thing to do is add you to the staff. I think the writers knew that everyone loves Justin and they had to come up with a way to make sure he was around more....well done. I like it.

Wil-eee is just too much and I'm loving her hair. Her press conference with the eye flutter...she's da business. That is just the bottom line. It was funny when Claire knocked her block off tho...she really punched the shit out of her! I love the 'relationship' the writers have going with them...both Claire and Wil-eee are bout it.

My favorite of course was Mark going with Amanda to her house and then telling her parents about Faye Summers being her real mother and then after all the drama leaving and telling them what a lovely home they have. Then of course going to snip ear hair from Bradford talkin bout never send a girl to do a woman's job.....and then of course him getting beat up for Wil-eee wearing a nun costume. Love him.

I also have to say that I am so sad Santos is dead for real....they really tricked me having me think that he was just wounded. Santos is hot...those lips. Ayi Papi. Oh Hilda.

Ummmm, I didn't really care about Betty or Daniel or Alexis...all tho it is going to be interesting now that Alexis thinks she is Alex again. Oh and did you see next week that Rick Fox is gonna be on....looks like he is the muscle that Wil-eee hired for her protection purposes.

Two snaps, a prada bag, lose the belt, and an applicay of shimmery berry lustreglass to Ugly Betty.





As for Grey's...disappointed isn't the word that I would use here...more like, I'm okay with this episode but the rest of the season better be a billion times better. First of all, I hate Izzie. I am so done with her. She is so boring and I am PISSED that she won an Emmy when dammit to hell that should have been Yang. I LOVE YANG! First of all, I refer to people as 1 and 2. When she did that, I knew we were kindred spirits. Can I just say that Sandra Oh is amazing...her body of work just speaks for itself but she makes Yang do wut it do like nobody else could. Right now she is Grey's. I love me some Bailey too....I was mad at the Chief too but when he told her why he didn't give her the chief resident job...it all made sense. And I love that all the residents think of her has their leader....and I don't feel bad for Callie either. Nobody told her to marry silly ass George and take a job she knew she couldn't do.

And speaking of George....didn't I mention I hate Izzie? And the writers hate her too because they basically sumed her up. She's a loser and that is why she spent her time saving a deer instead of a human. She's useless. Her interns were looking at her just like I was. Just WTFluckery? And George...I used to love George but I can't stand him now. I hate his hair and he is just annoying. And George and Izzie make the most random silly couple. Cuz you know, now that he has admitted that he loves her too it will be all about how they can be together and not have Callie torture them blah blah...

I don't have an opinion about Lexi yet....she is still just there right now. As for Meredith and Derek....I didn't care. I need for the writers to fix that. Get it together people.


The last thing I'm going to say is I like Big Shots. I wish Nia Long had more screen time and a more interesting character but I feel like that will come to fruition sooner than I think. This is basically just Desperate House Husbands...but it is entertaining and has good character and good plot development thus far. Also, Dylan McDermott is just hot to def. Yum.

0 comments: