Thursday, October 18, 2007

ANTM: Ass-bergers On Ice!!!

I LOVE HEATHER!!! Her attempt at jumping on the trampoline was funny as hell but then when she got on the ice and the guy was trying to pick her up and her body just wasn't moving...that shit had me rollin. That was the highlight of the whole show. Seriously, there should be a show devoted to all the shit Ass-berger can't do. Fun-E! And she's still hot...profile photo or not. Naima had the same problem and that bitch won.

Anyhoooo, as for the challenge on ice....first of all, that was a bullshit challenge. They really are just pulling shit out of their asses now. And no, I don't think Lisa was the best at the challenge. She didn't look like she was expressing sorrow to me...her body wasn't even poised and she was shaking....but maybe that's what sorrowful is supposed to look like. I was just mad she picked the Pelican for the photo shoot....that bird bitch needs to go! And Lisa is way too sensitive for her to have lived the life she has lived. All the drama she done been through and she letting these silly jealous hos get to her. I mean, I bet she done had to almost shank a bitch in Jersey City at one of her stripper clubs...she should be laughing at those skeezers.

Saliesha needs to stop wearing those damn hair bow tie things. She looks like a raggamuffin when she does that. But I was happy with her picture this week! And lastly, I think between Ambreal and Janet, Ambreal should have gone home. There is something special about her and she has an exotic (not quite Alex Wek) look but it isn't reflecting in her pictures. Her face is too hard or something. But really, Sarah should have gone home. Her picture was wack as hell and she's not cute in real life either. I don't think that hair cut helped her. And how do they let Jena come to panel lookin like Amy Crackhouse's blonde twin? She knows how to take a hot pic tho.

That's all.

0 comments: