Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Random Ish....



Dani is the new face for Akademiks. I love that she stays with a job and always looks hella fab....well not always....but um, D is makin it do wut it do.

What is there to say? My girls are just the cutest and Kimora is the luckiest bitch...I would really like to sit down with Kimora and discuss how much better her life must be now that she is no longer getting poked by Russell and is now getting her back blown out and weave twisted regularly by a Mandingo....I mean I know the answer, I just want to live vicariously.....damn her!


DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!!!!!





Rih Rih out and about lookin cute as per usual but um...hasn't she been out and about a bit much lately? I could use a few days without a Rih Rih sighting. Eh, Eh.


Lastly, Salt (from Salt-N-Pepa) did a video interview for People magazine and she introduces her family and talks about her departure from S-N-P...nothing new here but she looks pretty and her family is so cute. Her daughter looks just like her. Should you feel like watching, click: AMEN

0 comments: