Monday, October 8, 2007

Pics O' The Day

I had no idea Wyclef could help make a pretty baby....I was flippin through the new Vibe with Weezy F. Baby on the cover (his feature article is pretty interesting...like we learn that Weezy gets terrible migraines which are usually associated with genius...oh really? Yup, news to me too.) and the first ad is the new Gap RED with Wyclef holding his daughter Angelina. I had to stare at it for a minute because that little girl is sooooo pretty. I love her! And she doesn't look like her mama but she does kinda look like Clef. She's like on Baby Z's level and they are pretty much the same age....how cute would it be if Baby Z and Baby A grew up to be hot Ethiopian/Haitian best friends?! I love it already! And speakin of Baby Z....she learned how to say stop harassin me, damn! And hit 'em with the fuck you!!! Ya'll know her mama taught her that. That's right Z....let em know.


0 comments: