Sunday, October 7, 2007

KLS: Why Do We Have to Tell Jerome?!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE me some Aoki Lee?! Ok so this episode of Life in the Fab Lane was all about the creation of the Ming Lee & Aoki Lee Baby Phat Girls Spring 2008 collection and Kimora left it up to the creative directors (Ming and Aoki) to tell Jerome (the designer) what kind of line they wanted and how they wanted it done. So at the initial meeting Aoki was really like, um, why do we have to tell Jerome? But once she saw that Jerome was ok and could handle it, both Ming and Aoki got to work talkin bout what they liked and what they wanted their line to look like. They both like pink but Miss Ming was all about the pink diamonds at the end of the chains, and Aoki wanted a space theme but no aliens and Ming was like, but you could do cat aliens. Those girls are just way to fierce!

Then when Jerome gets it all together, it is time for him to show the girls his creation....Aoki was like mkay, I'm giving my approval. Then she went through each page and was like this is approved, this is approved. Then Kimora says do we love it? Did Jerome do a good job? Aoki says, we like it Jerome. Kimora is like oh well, we don't love it, we like it. Basically, Aoki says it will do. Sigh....my heart is just all a flutter with adoration for that little girl. She is four years old and already prettier, smarter, and more fabulous than most. She is never at a loss for words and never sees the point in mincing words and she's bossy. I love it. I just love it!

So anyway, I discussed my thoughts on the actual line in a previous post a few months ago. To refresh your memory and see pics click My Favorite Lil Divas!

0 comments: