Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Didn't Think Common Could Handle All Dat Ass!


So um, what's really going on here? Let us inspect the sit-chu-ation shall we? It's bout 4:00 am. Rena got holes/runs all in her stockings....and not just up and down the leg, but they seem to all be in the KNEE area. Common got the big ass bottle of water like he is really thirsty after doing something physical. I can't really say too much about Rena's hair cuz Serena ain't never have no problem walking the streets without bothering to hit her head with a brush, comb or even her fingers. But um er uh, these two look like they just finished makin it do wut it do....and I don't know if I like it! Where is Jackie, Serena? I like Jackie! Where in da hell is Kerry, Common? I mean I can understand wanting a lil taste because well, look at Serena's ass, and Common is just yummy but still....can we be a lil more discreet next time? Like maybe next time Rena can take the stockings OFF. Maybe not walk around in the middle of the night looking tired and worn da fuck out. Just a thought.

0 comments: