Monday, November 26, 2007

PEACE TWIGGY!


Finally, Twiggy has been told to hit da lef!! Tyra got rid of the old and BORING Twiggy....due to scheduling conflicts (watevs!). The real issue is, why couldn't they replace Twiggy with someone hot, crazy and hilarious like, I dunno know maybe Naomi? Naomi would be beatin Tyra's head in while Miss J tries to break it up by kicking Naomi with his pointy heel....no I know getting someone fabulous to be a judge would be asking too much so we'll have to be happy with the fact that Twiggy is gone and let's hope this Paulina Porizkova is somebody who adds something. She's definitely hotter than Twiggy, that's for sure. I had already decided that this season will be my last watching ANTM but now.....I might have to watch just to check out how Paulina does. Tyra clearly reads the blog.

0 comments: