Thursday, November 29, 2007

Michelle Obama and Why She's My First Lady

I'm SO not political. I'm not. F.U. does best when she is allowed to be ignorant, stank, and mean. It's what I prefer. However, it is getting difficult not to run across articles or witness interviews that either impress me or enrage me. Today, I'm impressed. Salon.com has a feature article entitled "Michelle Obama Gets Real" and it actually explains who she is; how Michelle is making herself known -- and not just as the brains of the operation (ahem Hillary) but as the wife of the man whom she wants to be her president because he is the best man for the job -- and why it makes sense that people are voting Obama.

You all already know but if you get a minute, read the article. If nothing else, it's well written, but more importantly, you realize that you and Michelle are one in the same and voting Obama is voting for yourself.

0 comments: