Monday, November 26, 2007

Top Entertainers of the Year

So Entertainment Weekly has given us the rundown on who has made their annual top bitch list and why. I'm not all that pumped about some of their selections, um JK Rowling as Entertainer of the year? (yes, I know Harry Potter my ass)....just because I understand their selection doesn't mean I have to be pumped about them. In any case, there were a few that I could definitely appreciate......



First of all, Will stays on my Scrumptious list (LOVE this pic!). Talk about becoming a hot grown ass man. He was nominated for his second Oscar this year and is set to release I Am Legend....which we all know is about to break all kind of box office records and even if it doesn't, he will definitely have his billion-eth number one movie.

Oh Amy. She has had a ree-diculous year. Good and bad (currently she's a hot fuckin mess with tampon strings hangin from her coochie and powder on her nose....her husband is locked up and its not looking good)....point is, she provided us with one of the best albums of the year and when I say I call on Amy to get me through.....trust and believe, she makes it do wut it do! Well it clearly doesn't work for her.....hmmm, there is a real reason they tried to make you go to rehab boo. Oh wellz.

I haven't seen a movie with Angelina in it in a long ass time. I think Mr. and Mrs. Smith might have been it.....but um, she's baby Z's mother.....and she's hot. That's enough for me.

Kanye. Graduation made me a true fan. I've always had appreciation but this time around, I needed Kanye in my life. His album is still on constant rotation and I still laugh at his silliness on SNL. He now has another angel looking out for him.


I think ya'll all know how I feel about my Rih Rih. She killed this one year with one song. I can only hope that she takes a break from the music and focuses on her fashion/modeling/and anything else but making singles. Sadly, her single broke records but her album only sold about 800,000 copies (Alicia did that this week boo) which means that your follow-up singles were crap AND everyone knew that your album would suck. But I still will pop and lock to a eh, eh.

Vanessa Williams aka Wihlimena is fabulous! She is one of the reasons I watch Ugly Betty but just in general, Vanessa is the ultimate Triple Threat and only gets more amazing with age. Love her!!!

I don't know if ya'll go to funnyordie.com but um, if you ever need a laugh, go.

0 comments: