Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Aw Hell To Da Naw!

EXTRA UPDATE: Yup, story is a WOMP WOMP. OC Weekly has confirmed it was a jokey jokey....funny though, why was it so easy for us to believe that Weezy would be bangin' lil white boys who has bangs? I mean, I tried real hard not to but there was something that said I wouldn't put it pass this Mo'fo....either way, joke or not, not a good look for you Weezy.

UPDATE: See, just as I thought....PerezHilton got an email from the editor of OC weekly that says: “I just wanted to clarify that the Zac Efron and Lil’ Wayne story is purely fictional and is simply intended as a joke (and a hysterical one at that).”
We'll see if the publication makes a public statement.....I knew this was a womp womp. It was just too ree-fluffin-dick-ulous.


Why Weezy??? Why??? I've been reading about this waiting to get the womp womp, this shit is fake.....even though the publication who published the story is absolutely real and not like a bullshit ass MediaTakeOut (I'm still pissed they got me on the Queen La getting married story...jackasses.). So what am I talking about....well in case you haven't heard, Lil Wayne is booed up with Zac Effron....the lil tranny white boy from High School Musical. Why Weezy???? I mean of all little boys, that one? And more importantly, lil boys Weezy????!!!!!

Well so here is the gist. Weezy has announced that he is going to rap on the remix of one of those High School Musical Party CDs. He says “Yup, I had to do that,” Wayne says with his trademark high-voltage smile, shortly after welcoming me into his Miami Beach mansion. “I’m trying to reach those suburban white kids like Kanye did.” Fine. Whatever.

Here is where things take a turn inside the flaming closet. “Zac and me was both in San Francisco a few months ago for a comic book convention or something, and we met at an afterparty at some bar,” he says, pausing to break down pieces of pungent pot to roll into a joint. “To get away from these girls that was chasing him, he ducked into the bathroom and I followed him in there. I was like, ‘What’s crackin’, my brother from another mother?’” Ummmmmmmm, did he say he followed this lil white boy with a bang into the bathroom? I can only imagine what kind of toe tappin went on in there. Why Weezy????

Then....lordy B....then....the lil white boy comes up from the den....yes the lil white boy is staying wtih Wayne in his house....and then wait for it....prepare to throw up a lil in your mouth....“What’s up, my nigga?” Efron says, giving Wayne a pound, a hug, and then, to my astonishment, a full-on kiss, reminiscent of the one Wayne famously gave his surrogate father Baby last year.

I don't understand. As I learned from his interview in VIBE, Weezy is mental and he has issues and he suffers from migraines which could possibly be attributed to his "genius"....but really???? Ducking into bathrooms with lil white boys and kissing them on the mouth and letting him hit you with the "what's up, my nigga"?! I quit. I can't. And this is the guy who says "no homo" after sentence. I'm done.

Should you want to read the rest of this article click: No Homo

1 comments:

Elle said...

this is too salacious for words! seriously?!?!? seriously!?!?! And you are too right about the toe tappin in that San Fran bathroom...