Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dear Pauletta....


I know that Denzel don't really have to make an effort to be hot. He just is. I know you knew him way back before he got his teeth fixed and I think had to do a round or two of Proactiv...and I know he just threw on a regula schmegula shirt and some jeans and rolled to his own premier not givin a fluff....but he's Denzel....he can do that boo. Now I won't even be like some of these other hater bitches and say some silly shit like, you must suck a mean dick and that's how you got your man....I won't even go there with it. I happen to love the fact that Denzel is with an average lookin dark chocolate woman...it gives those fugly/average bitches out there hope. Not to mention it shows all of us that a man of Denzel stature, fineness, and all that good stuff can find beauty, intelligence, elegance and all that good stuff and it doesn't have to come in a light skinnd-ed or body needs to be ree-diculously bangin' or hair needs to be down her back package.

But Pauletta I am going to say this.....how dare you roll up to your man's premiere wearing a fuckin bedspread with a pillow sham for a fuckin jacket?!!! And burgundy and made of that polyester scratchy shiny material. What is your problem?! Your hair and face look great. It's everything from the neck below that I am having trouble with. Like I said, Denzel doesn't have to make any effort....but you do boo boo. You do. I know you have a stylist and you best fire that bitch imm-ed-jet-ly! And if you are styling your self, well then shee-it...that explains everything and you need to stop A fuckin Sap. Ya heard me Pauletta?!

Now take your lucky ass home, burn that shit, and do what we all wish we could.....carry on darling. Carry on.

Luv ya like Lil Kim loves her plastic surgeon boo!

F.U.

0 comments: