Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HA! Destiny's Child Reuniting???


Ummmmm, Kelly Ro. Just cuz you was the first choir to get kicked off that make a choir show and cuz you can't seem to get your shizz together doesn't mean DC needs to be reuniting. Kelly said: "This current spate of reunions has given us ideas. Despite what people say we are all still really close. "A couple of weeks ago Beyonce did a show in Los Angeles and asked me and Michelle to join her on stage to sing 'Survivor'. The emotion was incredible and it felt so good to be back up there with the girls again. "It was a real tear-jerker. The fans were crying and going nuts. It was magical. I'd definitely like us to do more stuff like that."

First of all, lemme find out Yonce is jealous the Spice Girls getting all the attention. And C) Of course you would like to do more stuff like that....the only time people care about you is when you are standing next to Yonce. Not to mention, she didn't really have you come and "sing" Survivor with her....she had ya'll come out and see how fast you could say Survivor three times. But as long as you got paid for that....and really boo, fans were crying cuz ya'll were on stage for 2.7 seconds? Mkay.

And then from what I heard, Michelle is trying to pop off as an R& B singer (you know as opposed to doin the gospel thing and cuz for some reason she thinks people really want to hear that....and I thought you were clueless) and well, we know what Yonce's been up to. Kelly Ro, I told you to find a job doin something else. Like maybe you can sing theme songs to cartoons...you know how ya'll did for the Proud Family. Be creative girl. Maybe try being a contestant on America's Next Top Model. Girl you know you would win AND I damn sure would vote for you to be cover girl of the week every week! But for real, if I were you, I would find a man (one sittin on more stacks than you are, of course) and just do nothing. That sounds like fun livin' to me and then when Yonce needs you to show your face right quick, make sure she cuts your check, smile and nod, then keep it movin. Sounds like fun times to me. You know I love you Kelly Ro. Continued luck with that.

0 comments: