Thursday, December 20, 2007

Is Someone Spiking the Coke?

I'm bored...it happens. There really isn't anything I feel like talking bout today....but then I thought I would entertain myself by laughing at white people.

I mean is it just me or are white people buggin this week (well not just this week but.....)? First, the Lunch Lady from "Survivor" lies about being demoted to being a janitor at her school when she was really actually promoted to being a janitor and then straight up took 50Gs from the producers of the show cuz they felt sorry for her. She has since apologized for lying and went on The Early Show to donate the 50K to an AIDS charity.
This bitch don't look like she do nothing else but eat coochie and clean toilets.






Next Amy CrackHouse gets arrested.....didn't care to read why. I'm sure its cuz she thinks it will help her be reunited with her husband who is currently locked up for whatever reason.

Then Britters. Oh dear Britters. She learns her lil sister is a ho' and knocked up the same time we all did. She decides to just go shopping. She also decides that she wants her children tested for drugs because she thinks Kevin (the daddy) is smokin' weed around them. This from the bitch who was breastfeeding while drunk and high on anything white, poppable, smokeable and sniffable. Sheee-itney, just why?

I could go on...but I won't. That's all.



0 comments: