Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baby Mama Looks Funny!

Mkay, I don't know about ya'll but I love me a hilarious nerdy white bitch aka Tina Fey. Love her! She has a new movie coming out called "Baby Mama" and at first I did furrow my brow, scrunch up my lips, give the crooked eye and say, Whatchu Talkin Bout Tina Fey?! Cuz you know...those two words have implications that I don't even feel like discussing. Anyhooo....the trailer is out and the movie looks like I must see! It looks well written, very clever, funny, and of course is nothing like what the title is suggesting. Or so from what I can tell from the trailer. If you love corny white people who make you bust a gut, this one is for you!

2 comments:

TravelDiva said...

I love 30 Rock and Mean Girls was good, so I'll see what Tina Fey has working.

Anonymous said...

Great post.

Feel free to visit my web blog; dreambox setting up cccam